Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Lending Options Ltd
The term ‘Lending Options Ltd or us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you borrow £50,000 over 25 years at an Annual Interest Rate of 1.39% you would make 300 payments of £205 per month. The total amount repayable will be £61581 (This includes a broker fee of £1,995 which has been added to the loan.)
Fresh Start Finance is a credit broker not a lender.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CONSOLIDATING EXISTING BORROWING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE EXTENDING THE TERMS OF THE DEBT AND INCREASING THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU REPAY.
Fresh Start Finance is a credit broker and not a lender. Nothing on this website constitutes financial advice. If you need financial advice you should speak to a qualified financial advisor. This website provides information only, and the choice of product is for you alone to choose. As a broker we process the information you provide us and we may pass this onto our trusted third party lenders and brokers. All credit is subject to you being a UK resident, aged 18 or over and subject to your personal circumstances. All lenders operate responsible lending policies and as such credit is subject to status and affordability.
Rates from 1.39%
APRC to 16.5%
APRC are available - the highest rate is for customers with severe credit problems. Loans available from 1-30 years
TYPICAL 7.03% APRC variable.
Lowest APR at which not less than 10% of the agreements that would be entered into, highest at which credit would be provided under any of the agreements
Calls may be recorded for training purposes. The lender and or broker may charge a fee of 0% up to 15% on your loan.
Fresh Start Finance is a trading style of Lending Options Ltd who are registered in England & Wales with Co Reg No: 11838205. FCA registration number 836971 https://register.fca.org.uk.
Registered Address: Azzurri House, Walsall Road, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 0RB and are appointed representatives of Graham Abell Registered office 33 Newquay Close, Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 1XN. Authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority in respect of regulated mortgage activities and insurance mediation. FCA registration number 610472 https://register.fca.org.uk.