How to log a complaint
You can make a complaint by:
- Calling us on 0333 006 2526 and asking for the manager of the department you’ve been dealing with
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at: Lending Options Ltd, First Floor, Raphael Court, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS14 9DX
We’ll ask you for:
- Your full name, address and contact number
- The details of your complaint
- Visit our Contact Uspage for other ways to get in touch.
More information on our complaints procedure
We have a simple and vigorous system for dealing with any issues you’ve raised:
1. We receive your complaint when you contact us by phone, email or letter
2. We investigate the issue and come back to you with any questions if necessary
3. If we feel the complaint would be more appropriately dealt with by another firm (such as the lender), we will provide you with their contact details
4. We aim to provide a final response to your complaint within eight weeks. If not, we will notify you of the reasons for the delay
5. If you’re dissatisfied with the outcome, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman
Response times for complaints
We aim to resolve all our complaints within three working days. We may get in touch with you to clarify any further details while we’re looking into your complaint. This will allow us to better understand your concerns and help put the situation right.
We’ll keep you updated on our progress every step of the way – using whichever contact method you prefer – and aim to share a final response to you within a maximum of eight weeks.
If your complaint concerns a loan, mortgage or insurance product, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman
if you’re not happy with the outcome. This option is free, but it’s only available within six months of you receiving our final response
Contact the Financial Ombudsman by:
If you borrow £50,000 over 25 years at an Annual Interest Rate of 1.39% you would make 300 payments of £205 per month. The total amount repayable will be £61581 (This includes a broker fee of £1,995 which has been added to the loan.)
Fresh Start Finance is a credit broker not a lender.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CONSOLIDATING EXISTING BORROWING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE EXTENDING THE TERMS OF THE DEBT AND INCREASING THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU REPAY.
Fresh Start Finance is a credit broker and not a lender. Nothing on this website constitutes financial advice. If you need financial advice you should speak to a qualified financial advisor. This website provides information only, and the choice of product is for you alone to choose. As a broker we process the information you provide us and we may pass this onto our trusted third party lenders and brokers. All credit is subject to you being a UK resident, aged 18 or over and subject to your personal circumstances. All lenders operate responsible lending policies and as such credit is subject to status and affordability.
Rates from 1.39%
APRC to 16.5%
APRC are available - the highest rate is for customers with severe credit problems. Loans available from 1-30 years
TYPICAL 7.03% APRC variable.
Lowest APR at which not less than 10% of the agreements that would be entered into, highest at which credit would be provided under any of the agreements
Calls may be recorded for training purposes. The lender and or broker may charge a fee of 0% up to 15% on your loan.
Fresh Start Finance is a trading style of Lending Options Ltd who are registered in England & Wales with Co Reg No: 11838205. FCA registration number 836971 https://register.fca.org.uk.
Registered Address: Azzurri House, Walsall Road, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 0RB and are appointed representatives of Graham Abell Registered office 33 Newquay Close, Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 1XN. Authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority in respect of regulated mortgage activities and insurance mediation. FCA registration number 610472 https://register.fca.org.uk.